BCCNP will be performing scheduled maintenance to streamline some of our most important systems. This maintenance will disrupt most of BCCNP's online services from
4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 5 to
8:30 a.m. on August 12. This means that registrants and applicants will not be able to access our online services for the following tasks:
• Apply for registration• Apply for a change of status• Apply for reinstatement• Finalize payments• Access your tax and regular receipts• Updating personal information and employment• Registration verification• Ordering prescription pads• Access to My Professional Plan/Multisource Feedback reports and Professional Development plans.
• Apply for registration
• Apply for a change of status
• Apply for reinstatement
• Finalize payments
• Access your tax and regular receipts
• Updating personal information and employment
• Registration verification
• Ordering prescription pads
• Access to My Professional Plan/Multisource Feedback reports and Professional Development plans.
BCCNP website and the
Nurse Verification tool will still be available during our scheduled maintenance.
If you need to access BCCNP's online services for any of the tasks listed above, please sign in and complete them before 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 5. Otherwise, we will be happy to process your request when our online services are back up and running on August 12.
While our online services are unavailable the BCCNP team will still be available to assist applicants and registrants, but only by phone. You can find the number on our Contact page.
Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important maintenance.